Skip to main content

HOW DO YOU SEE INVESTMENT TO PROSPERITY

How do You see Things?


Return after critical Decision to invest


I grew up in a side of Lagos called Ijeshatedo , surulere and when I was growing up there , we used to play football in a place called “ Jakoboard “ my friend and I would go play football . There is a church now in that axis called  “ LORD Chosen “
I attended Ijeshatedo Boys Secondary school .



You see , I saw how that side of town was emerging . I could still remember vividly when my parent packed into the one room apartment. I was less than 7 years old .



 Okota was a bush then and everybody around there complaint about the place being bushed . Few Persons took the initiative  to buy into Okota side .

  The missing Structure..

 People were looking but never seeing . The difference between the successful and unsuccessful is how They interpret what they have been shown .

They never own the place . They complain about water and bush or distance .

Most people don’t have plan for their own prosperity.

Why should I buy Property?

I get to be asked that simple question daily .. and I have seen how a lot of People are not buying and how others are even buying wrongly .

 Let digress so that we make progress..

 There are two reasons you want to buy property..

Residence or Returns

Investing or Possessing .

 Your purpose will determine the kind of question you ask and the kind of land you will buy .

 Henry Did it well ...

He wanted to buy the land and he asked me to check it out . Besides the location and documentation being intact , I show him the compel matrix and I asked him while he wanted to buy ..

He wanted to buy for Returns or to make more money .

He bought the land and within 24 months , he sold 4.8m land for 46million Cash .

Someone was willing to pay him that money without any hype .. it was not based on luck but based on the principle that governs returns .


Disclaimer :

Some time , you can even make less than that or more .. perhaps I did not even know he would make that level of money but I knew he would make more money because of the compel rules .

Listen to me ..

I don’t predict returns but I can suggest growth based on what is predictable . Because accurate predictions are for the gods .

 You should invest but invest with your thinking cap on .
Don’t be a mob . There are many mob buying lands because of what is not going to count ultimately .

You need to know you aim and make sure that the vehicle will help you to fulfill it .

Real estate can create a short curve to your wealth creation but you need to do it well .

How are you investing ?

For Returns or for Residence .

Credit: Tade Esan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Expert Forcast on Worth of a plot in Ibeju lekki in next 10 to 15 years

EXPERT FORCAST on Ibeju-Lekki outcome in the next 10-15 years a plot of land will be selling for over 400million. Good reason you Should Invest and be Part of the Ibeju-Lekki Development. Posted by buyrealestateng in Property District Review, Property InvestmentNo Comments Experts forecast that in the next 10-15 years, a plot of land at Ibeju-Lekki will be selling for over N400 million.

investment opportunity

REAL ESTATE CASH RETURN INVESTMENT